I didn’t fill this page out earlier because I didn’t know if I would be here long. So far I like it and plan to stay so I owe it to those who stop by my blog to fill in a few blank spots.
- My name is Gary.
- I just turned 60 in 2012.
- In August 2012, it was my 30th wedding anniversary.
- I live in Arlington, Washington, USA. moved here 6 years ago.
- I spent most of my life in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I have been lucky enough to see a good part of this world.
- I have been working as a machinist since 1974.
- I’m happiest when I’m outdoors, in the woods, on the water, in my garden, or someone else’s garden.
- I started FaceBook a few years ago to keep up with family. I would post a picture every day to keep up the interest. I’m on my 3rd camera upgrade and sometimes I take it out of auto. 😉 Now I’m sharing these photos with who ever wants to see them.
- I hope some of these photos bring a smile to your lips and brighten your day just a little. That is why I am here.