Recently, I decided to start learning Spanish again (you can find my new Spanish blog here) and I have been finding Google Translate to be extremely useful for random words that come to mind.
My brain then jumped to the idea about how this could be used in a more convenient way if I were out and about in Spain and I needed to very quickly look a phrase up.
Amazingly, there are earphones around that allow you do just that. Google Assistant embedded headphones that create an, almost, Star Trek Universal Translator.
You can tap the headphone, open the mic on them and they have it translate someone near you in near real-time.
As as result, I decided to put together a list of the best Google Assistant headphones currently on the market in 2019.
Here they are…
My #5 Top Google Assistant Headphones
Trying to make the most of Google’s AI voice assistant? This proves to be an exciting time, but getting a high-quality couple of headphones is much more challenging than it might seem.
After Google announced that Google Assistant is on its way to several wireless headphones, customers are left with an array of outstanding choices, every one of which boasts its own group of features and abilities.
It’s worth noting that these particular headphones feature their own personal Assistant, enabling you to connect with your Google Assistant even without having a smartphone in your hands.
Here’s a listing of the 5 best Google Assistant headphones in the marketplace at the moment.
Google Assistant On/Around-Ear Headphones
#1 – Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review
Not too long ago, QuietComfort 35 II was one of only two headphones optimized for Google Assistant. Many headphones have since entered the scene, but QuietComfort 35 II remains one of several top choices.
Bose retains exactly the same design within the latest iteration on this wireless over-ear headphones, so that you can bet that you’ll get fantastic audio and superb noise cancellation.
• Acoustic Noise Cancelling – Smartly measures, compares, and reacts to outside noise. This headphone automatically cancels noise together with the opposite signal to make excellent sounds.
• Volume-Optimized EQ – Adjusting volume typically affects audio-quality, but that’s not the case with QuietComfort 35 II. The volume-optimized EQ means you’ll get consistent performance regardless of the volume level.
• Clear Calls – Call quality should be thought about when choosing headphones. Rest assured that you’ll hear and also be heard regardless if making calls during harsh outdoor conditions.
• Voice Assistants – QuietComfort 35 II is definitely the first pair of headphones that are included with an Action button. Press and hold this button to start interacting with Google Assistant or Alexa.
• Outstanding Battery – Hear your preferred tunes for approximately 20 hours. The fast recharging capabilities of such headphones offer you 2.5 hours of battery lifespan in just a quarter-hour.
#2 – JBL Everest 710GA Review
If you’re trying to find around-ear wireless headphones, the JBL Everest 710GA should sit along with your list. Easily connect these headphones with your smartphone via Bluetooth and start using Assistant to acquire notifications, manage your music, making calls. With JBL’s Pro Audio Sound, expect nothing lower than the ideal from all of these gorgeously-built headphones.
• Legendary Pro Audio Sound – Exactly the same technology JBL uses to provide incredible sound to concert halls and studios. Now, you can have the same audio quality in your headphones.
• Google Assistant Ready – The earcup hosts a touch sensor, giving quick access to Google Assistant. Manage your music and receive notifications without taking a look at your phone.
• Connect and Share – Equipped with ShareMe 2. technology, it is possible to pair the JBL Everest 710GA with other Bluetooth headphones so you can share videos, games, and music.
• 25-Hour Battery Life – 25 hours of playing time is more than enough for hardcore users. And as it pertains time to recharge, you are able to fill the battery within 2 hours.
#3 – Sony WH-1000XM2 Review
Sony launched a software update that introduced Google Assistant on the Sony WH-1000XM2. You’ll must take away the power over ambient sound, as being the button now triggers Google Assistant.
The functions include controlling music playback and even smart home products.
• Industry-Leading Noise Cancellation – Sony takes pride in supplying the best noise cancellation technology in the industry. These headphones don’t only get rid of noise, but additionally adjusts your own personal listening style using personal and atmospheric pressure optimizing technology.
• Adaptive Sound Control – Experience how smart these headphones are regardless of what you’re doing. Adaptive Sound Control detects the action you’re doing for example walking, waiting, or traveling then definitely makes the necessary adjustments to ambient sounds for that perfect audio experience.
• Quick Attention – Placing your hand within the housing turns the volume down, allowing you to communicate without taking off your headphones.
• Virtual Surround Sound – Immerse yourself in incredible sound wherever you happen to be. These headphones deliver terrific audio optimized for a variety of environments including arenas, halls, and clubs.
Google Assistant In-Ear Headphones
#1 – Google Pixel Buds Review
Naturally, Pixel Buds was the 1st couple of headphones to offer you built-in Google Assistant. Even though it lags behind when it comes to ergonomics and design, it does remarkably well in the Google Assistant implementation. Tap and talk is all it takes to begin interacting with your smart headphones.
• Clamshell Casing and Charging Base – The Pixel Buds are housed within a clamshell casing that also functions as the charging base. It’s simple yet convenient, letting you make your headphones neatly irrespective of where you go.
• Excellent Sound Quality – These headphones sit beyond the inner ear, nevertheless they don’t disappoint in delivering full and crisp audio.
• Tap and Talk – Google did an excellent job at introducing how Google Assistant ready headphones must be designed. The tap and talk feature allows everyone to start interacting with Assistant with minimal fuss.
#2 – JBL Everest 110GA Review
Exactly like its around-ear counterpart, the JBL Everest 110GA features touch sensors to provide quick access to Google Assistant. JBL emphasizes the impeccable sound delivery of the in-ear headphones, and they’re living as much as this claim. The Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound offers dynamic acoustic performance.
•Echo canceling microphone – The built-in microphone comes along with echo cancellation technology. This may cause for really clear calls in various environments.
•Fast Access to Google Assistant – The touch sensors about the inline handheld remote control supplies the quickest method to use Google Assistant. Instantly take control of your music, get notifications, and adjust volume without the need for your mobile phone.
•Legendary Pro Audio Sound – The JBL Everest 110GA also features the Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound for unparalleled audio quality. Pay attention to your chosen music or videos just as if you’re within a concert hall or live studio.
•Ergonomic Design – These headphones are created to match every contour of the ear, making it possible to pay attention to music comfortably even for hours on end.
•8-Hour Battery Life – With 8 hours of battery life, these headphones offer enough juice to serve you for a day. The fast recharge technology gives you a complete battery within two hours.
LAST UPDATED ON: